Grow your business through Business Loans. Business Loans are offered to the small and medium sized companies to meet their short to medium term business requirements with minimal and hassle free documentation.
Features of Business Loans in the UAE
There are various factors which should be taken into consideration while applying for business loans in the UAE. Some of the factors are listed below:
- Loan amount and period: The loan amounts offered many vary from AED 100,000 to 3 million AED. The loan period may range from 12 to 60 months.
- Eligibility: Sole proprietors, Limited liability company, partnership companies, free zone companies and branches of offshore entities among others are eligible for business loans.
- Loan extension/Top up: We assist in the top-up facility wherein a business loan can be extended if all the required criteria are met.
- Islamic Finance: Many banks in the UAE offer loans based on Islamic finance principles. Customers can, therefore, also look for specific Islamic Finance options.
- Arrangement / processing fees: Banks charge processing fees a fixed percentage of loan amount as arrangement/processing fees.
Below are the common documents required:-
- Filled in application form.
- Partnership agreement/Power of attorney (POA)/ Article of Association/Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Copy of Trade license .
- Bank statements for 12 months.
- Copies of passport & Emirates ID.
- Tenancy Contract & Employee List.
- Other relevant documents.